Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought id post a quick pic up.
Posted Image

No big plans really, lower it abit more at the front, and possibly black badges?Ill get some better pics this weekend hopefully...
Update: Few more pics to add, nothing too special.?Lack of photography skills to blame for the out of focus shots...Some iphoto classics:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope they aren't too bad? Any tips for improving the photos(other than getting a tripod)?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeh, i know i need more pics, might try an sort something for tonight...Probably take these off soon, just seems a shame really. Maybe ill risk it til after christmas...Cheers for the comments :)?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What Adaptors are you running front and rear?
Got the adapters from Tunershop, 20mm front and back.?Tempted to space the backs out abit more, and really should roll the front arches abit...Anyone know any good bodyshops around cheltenham?

·
Registered
103 Posts
What size tyres are you running as they look fairly big? I'm running the same wheels with 215/35/18 eagle F1s and I should be able to get away with 25mm at the front and 30mm at the back with no arch rolling and I'm fairly low. Take a look at my pictures in my picture thread to see my wheel/tyre combo.

Also, car looks cracking the new pics, hopefully I can get my wheels as shinney as that over winter with a new polish.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got my new tyres fitted, so wound it down abit more....
Posted Image

Bit dirty right now, and i cant get out of my drive with it this low [Y]?I'll raise it abit tomorrow and hopefully get some better pics up.Sump guard next i think...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Love the car, looks crazy low in the last pic! Just out of interest how much were the 20mm Merc adapters & what make are they? Thanks...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Backs still up in the air, it fell off the jack earlier, can just see the gash behind the door in the last pic.Got fed up with it after that...[:mad:]Cant remember exactly how much for the adapters, think it was around ?200 for all four?www.tunershop.co.ukCheers for the comments...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Perfect ride height now. Just a pitty you cant keep it that low. Hopefully when summer comes and i get my merc wheels back on I can get the front down that low.

What size tyre did you go for? 215/35/18?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Perfect ride height now. Just a pitty you cant keep it that low. Hopefully when summer comes and i get my merc wheels back on I can get the front down that low.

What size tyre did you go for? 215/35/18?
Yeh, got some falkens just before christmas. Raised it abit, and i still scrape everywhere, but it looks too good[H]Cheers for the comments...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Few more pics, car is real dirty.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Needs dropping at the back still, and the fronts abit still abit low.Hit my sump everytime going up my drive, and with the new tyres its abit bumpy.Once the stance is sorted i'll be happy for a while, and i can put off a remap for abit, cars far too low to drive quick now.Dont know where to go next really, looking at air ride, but being 19 not sure if i can justify the outlay?Any ideas??

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
from that last pic, the front end looks SWEEEET!

sort the back end out and it'll look awesome!

can you do some more side pics with the front end as it is please?

jammy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts