Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been and picked car up from local vw garage. Full service. Belt kit and waterpump.
Car running much smother and quieter now. They took my radio out for us so can pop my alpine back in.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I kid... just popped to kwik fit for can of bg44k. Boy does that stuff work. Instant power. Go get some quick lol. Worth ?20

·
Registered
915 Posts
Seriously? Is it that good what does it do?

Bugger we aint got a Kwik fit here!

Anyone wanna send me some lol

·
Registered
363 Posts
Just been and picked car up from local vw garage. Full service. Belt kit and waterpump. Car running much smother and quieter now. They took my radio out for us so can pop my alpine back in.
How much this set you back m8? My car is due its 80,000mile service.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bg44k really works. Used it in last 2 cars. Got a friend at vw so does mates rates. 300 all in. Bargin I would say as vw charge over 600 plus

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It cleans out all the carbon in your engine and fuel system. They have a website. Kwik fit sell it in the UK.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Just wondering when you say that the car is running a lot smoother and quieter after the belt kit being done. What did it feel like before the service? My 130 is feelin a bit rough, can feel vibrations in the cabin and feels rough when driving.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just feels smoother, engine a little quieter. Acceletion through gears smoother also. Could be the service has a part to play. Also can of bg44k does the trick.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts