Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks great you would never guess the mileage.

I couldn't find a 4motion in blue with the spec I wanted, so settled for black.

When I see pics like yours I wish I had waited[:(]

·
Registered
293 Posts
paintwork is still immaculate, doesnt look a whisker over 11k! when clean + in the sunlight, the indigo blue is a real treat.

·
Mk4 for 13 years
993 Posts
Looks sparkling! Hope mine reaches that mileage, and also hope it can be that tidy when it does!

For some reason I pictured your car as being silver - no idea why.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
My golf is the same colour, has half the mileage but the bodywork is in a right state compared with yours.

I really need to give my car some TLC!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Looks great inside as well. Never know it's done 100k (nothing these days anyway is it)

Never knew you were a bit of a photographer, Richard? Quite a nice little Macro there.

Bet Mull has taken those perfect little water droplets off it?[:p] (Hearing Western Isles were blown past Greenland at the weekend - did u miss it??)

Yip, nice car that.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Top job! [Y] You make it sound like it's not seen a clean in 50k or something though [;)]

As everyone's saying, you'd not believe it's done 100k+, it's looking really good mate! [:)]

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Autoglym with Turtle wax Gloss Guard over the top.

Yes Craig, was a touch breezy round Gribun and Scridain - 46mph on one of the guys instruments - no rain though which was good! - no problems for me in a nice warm course car...[:D]

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes and no..... It's lower than a standard GT TDi, it's got Anni PD suspension so it has got std VW parts fitted.....[;)]

·
Registered
293 Posts
perfect height.

got my eibachs and bilsteins fitted yesterday (upon your recommendation) and im exceedingly happy. will get photos tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts