Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its so so bloody quick, its as mad as a badger! I was woried about the torque issue, but it just isnt an issue! Hard as nails and just loves being taken to 8500 revs[;)]

I cant praise it enough[6]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Ok, I could hack the gearstick and the plastic interior maybe, but the lack of computer etc? Don't cut it for me, but in the speed / exterior looks is spot on! I'm waiting for the new Seat Leon!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks well nice [Y]

I traded in my Polo FSI last July for a Civic Type-R 20,000 miles later and I ordered a New GTI in February. Should be coming in 3 weeks [:D] I couldn't stay away from the dubs. Loved every minute of the CTR though, just wanted something with a bit more luxury even if it is a lot slower.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Very nice Quick, so where's the sound clips of that exhaust then? The standard typeR sound lovely so I can only imagine how nice it is with that exaust fitted? Have you gone for a cone filter as well as these engines are supposed to get impressive gains with them.

J.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice Quick, so where's the sound clips of that exhaust then? The standard typeR sound lovely so I can only imagine how nice it is with that exaust fitted? Have you gone for a cone filter as well as these engines are supposed to get impressive gains with them.

J.
Its sounds absolutely maniac when taken upto the limiter, F1 sounding, as it is so high reving, and the spoon makes it sound like a motorbike [as it is in effect a motorbike can]

Here's a vid clip that will make you all go out and buy one [;)]

VTEC IS GREAT!!!!!!!

Right Click and Save As [its so so worth it]

http://www.andydodd.nildram.co.uk/DartfordTunnel.MPG

WOW

1 - 17 of 17 Posts