Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just fitted fk highsports just a couple of pics before she goes into the bodyshop in the morning for a bit of smoothing.

before with h&r cup kit

Posted Image

after with fk's.

Posted Image

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
looks lovely now, very nice ride height. Are you getting any rubbing on the anti roll bar up front? Or did you upgrade that too?

what are you smoothing next mate?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks lovely now, very nice ride height. Are you getting any rubbing on the anti roll bar up front? Or did you upgrade that too?

needs to be lifted slightly it's just rubbing on hard cornering, i've just dropped it into the bodyshop this morning for the bumper and door mouldings to be taken out.

·
Registered
857 Posts

needs to be lifted slightly it's just rubbing on hard cornering, i've just dropped it into the bodyshop this morning for the bumper and door mouldings to be taken out.
that should look mint! be sure to post pics when its done, what wheels are you running on, 18's or 19's?

cheers matt.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that looks mint! how low is it now?
Cheers mate, not too sure to how much it's lowered coz it was just a case of throw them on then mess around with the ride height.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

that should look mint! be sure to post pics when its done, what wheels are you running on, 18's or 19's?

cheers matt.
19's, will definatley post up some pics as soon as i get it back

1 - 20 of 28 Posts