Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just fitted my new US spec rear clusters. Im unsure at the moment weather i prefer my old all smoked ones or the US specs. I think its gonna take time to get use to. What do you guys think/prefer?

BEFORE:

Posted Image

AFTER:

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I love the US spec lights, and i think they are a much 'cooler' light to have on your golf, but the smoked ones definately suit your car more. The colour match is so good it looks like they were custom made for the car...

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have to be honest here and say that I think that the Hella ones look the best but then I am biased just like Shaq is!!

It's your motor mate? Which do you prefer?

I do think that the Euro lamps look good but then I think the smoked ones give it that mysterious look?

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Mike, go for the US spec ones............then you can sell me your smoked Hella's at a bargain price [;)]

No, seriously I think the smoked Hella's look the best, and am wanting them for mine (also anthracite), just think they suit the car colour perfectly, will never be a better option in my eyes - unless Hella ever make an anthracite colour coded set, which would be [H]

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Mike, go for the US spec ones............then you can sell me your smoked Hella's at a bargain price [;)]

No, seriously I think the smoked Hella's look the best, and am wanting them for mine (also anthracite), just think they suit the car colour perfectly, will never be a better option in my eyes - unless Hella ever make an anthracite colour coded set, which would be [H]
Anthracite coloured rearlamps, LOL!!!

The only colour coded lamps we make are for Ferrari!!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Im gonna say US ones because I think its good to have contrast. Cars can look too colour coded sometimes although you kinda get away with the Hella's, for some reason they look decent on your car? Kinda goes with the smoothness.

How much were the US ones if you dont mind me asking Mike? I was looking into these the other day?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts