Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above just cleaning up the car untill next week when hopefully my other mod will be going on.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wait till next week and il be up in members rides again with the new mod. [H]

Sonny

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Looks ok i spose [:p] and the smooth is defo going to complete her,
also what you saying to side skirts, i think side skirts is a defo
before the show in march.

Sat

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Oh well, you've given one clue too many there mate! Yours won't be too dissimilar to mine if you keep going at this rate! [:p]

But at least you can be sure you're heading in the right direction, and it will be good to finally meet you @ Ultimate Dubs! [Y]

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Looks ok i spose [:p] and the smooth is defo going to complete her, also what you saying to side skirts, i think side skirts is a defo before the show in march.

Sat
Go with what your brother says, skirts will definitely complete it! [Y]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmmm its gonna be one busy weekend, as ive got my 1st cousin's wedding on the sat (the 4th) up in leeds soo i have to get up really early just to wash the car and get it nice and clean for the show :(

·
Registered
527 Posts
lol!! some1 sponser me and i'll do it!! na the bits and bobs have gone to be sprayed, hopefully if ma mate aint going bham, i'll have em on the car on sun, so will luk similar, but just not silver!! lol

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
soo i have to get up really early just to wash the car and get it nice and clean for the show :(
Yeah but it feels good don't it? I had to get up and do mine at 7:00am ready for the Awesome RR..

You know it's worth it and it's gonna be a good day when you're up at the crack of dawn to clean it! [Y]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol all good, slap the heated seats on and have the music on (with the bass give u heated and massage seats at the same time) lol, so what the arrangements in regurds to where we are meeting, or are we just going to meet at the venue?

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
soo i have to get up really early just to wash the car and get it nice and clean for the show :(
Yeah but it feels good don't it? I had to get up and do mine at 7:00am ready for the Awesome RR..

You know it's worth it and it's gonna be a good day when you're up at the crack of dawn to clean it! [Y]
7am.. crack of dawn ? we were half way up the M1 by then.. [:p] [;)] I had two hours sleep that night, gettin' up a three am! I think that's why I had a headache all day [:|]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts