Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday 24th July from 1pm @ Halfway House Pub

For those of you who haven't been before, Junction29 is basically a laid back afternoon at the pub with a car park full of dubs to look at... all VAG cars are welcome and the pub/meet is family friendly so if you're in the Essex/London/Herts/Kent/M25 area come along for sunday lunch, would be good to meet a few more of you from uk-mkivs

The Halfway House pub is on the A127 Southend bound on the slip road of the Junction with the A128. From the M25 turn off at Junction29 and take the A127 towards Southend... 5 mins up the road take the A128 exit and the Halfway House is the large pub on the slip road next to little chef (you cant miss it)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Might be there, although it is the day after the London Midnight Cruise so may be a little worse for wear, depending what time we get home that is![;)]

[:D]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
mm i might try and make it , maybe get away with telling other half about a little ride out to a pub and when we get there go OMG look at all these v-dubs lol [;)]

·
Registered
965 Posts
lol good point... although you could get up at midday come over and have breakfast at the pub instead!
mmmm that sounds a mighty fine idea!

Jason go on you gotta make it....go on go on go on go on go on! The missus will be fine! lol

It will be good to chat to everyone about the cruise!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
lol good point... although you could get up at midday come over and have breakfast at the pub instead!
mmmm that sounds a mighty fine idea!

Jason go on you gotta make it....go on go on go on go on go on! The missus will be fine! lol

It will be good to chat to everyone about the cruise!

OK OK K6tyw you have twisted my arm , il be there [;)]

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Having met a few of you at the suffolk meet on Friday and the Essex rr day today would be nice to see some of those mk4s down there

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
i will try and make an appearence, was good meeting you again today justin, i love ur chrome pimp mobile!!

- was urs 260bhp ish then?

and did you slacken that supercharger belt off again when it cooled down?

GT 130

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GT130 mine made 265bhp and yeah I checked the belt a few times cheers and it seems ok now... weird!

Anyone coming from Colchester area there will be a small convoy of cars meeting up to make the trip down...

Meeting point: Marks Tey Shell garage (just off the A12 opposite the food hall & John Austin) at 12pm

just in case, my mobile number is 07734 068605

1 - 20 of 21 Posts