·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Month: July

Theme: Aftermarket styling<o:p></o:p>

Closing Date For
Nominations: 7th July 2005

Whether stylish and subtle or wild & wacky, who has made best use of aftermarket
styling for their MK4/5? Maybe a particular accessory has caught your eye, or does
the whole package appeal? Nominate your favourite forum car here which captures
good aftermarket styling. Nominations will end 7th July 2005.<o:p></o:p>

Who Can
I Vote For? - Car of the Month Rules and FAQs

*Definition of aftermarket = Non-OEM products

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I just want to confirm that the nominations are for cars with mainly Non-OEM aftermarket mods, as aftermarket mods can be both OEM and Non OEM

i.e Wings West Kits (maybe a bad example) or ABT Body Kits

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nominate the car which best uses aftermarket styling in your eyes. The description says

Maybe a particular accessory has caught your eye, or does
the whole package appeal?
...just take it as read [:)]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Nominate the car which best uses aftermarket styling in your eyes. The description says

Maybe a particular accessory has caught your eye, or does the whole package appeal?
...just take it as read [:)]
OK..OK.. I just wanted to check before nominating anyone. I just did not want to norminate someone and then get it wrong...

OK so your comment means, we can nominate any car with mods...

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Right I norminate Curley... with the Anniversary mods. What a great mod.... to go from this:

To this:

I think the Anni Kit is one of the best mods you can do to a Non R32 Golf. CAT1.4, please don't moan if I got the idea wrong!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Totally missed the point there (me, that is). Yes, aftermarket means non-OEM - edited first post.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
MRK IV (Gary Handa) for me also, far enough from OEM but looks superb.
Should be a comfortable win for him, nobody even comes close with regards to non OEM mods.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I have some Non OEM rims, can I nominate myself?! [:D]

I would like to nominate the Phatass Bora car, not sure if it's all OEM though as i can't remember the username to go check. If it is all OEM then I would like to nominate Laura for literally being brave enough to post on here with the bumper that she has got!! (I like it by the way before you start on me Laura!!) [:)]

I would have done MRK IV, but I want to bring someone else into the equation!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I'd like to vote for Estoril Blue - one of the nicest cars on here IMO! Either him or RJH - tough one[:S]
Aww thanks babe, its a shame Cats looking for Non OEM stuff now, my day will come one day...hopefully! LOL

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.