Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the show season well underway, top class stylish mods (and BBS LMs!!) are clearly in order this month.
Vote now for the car you think deserves UK-MKIVs Car of the Month title for
July and the Fairground Candy Grabber for a bit of light entertainment when not taking care of their dub! Poll
closes 19th July 2006

[poll]

dannyboy
Posted Image

kiz
Posted Image

pomme
Posted Image

·
Registered
742 Posts
thanks guys for the comments and thanks for nominating me, battle of the lm's me thinks! both of the other cars are very nice saw them both at inters and pomme racing my mates r32 down the strip lol!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Cheers to all those who have voted for me [:O]

''battle of the lm's me thinks! both of the other cars are very nice saw them both at inters and pomme racing my mates r32 down the strip lol!''

Hiya dude, good to see you on here. Im def voting for you now after seeing your car in the flesh at inters, as it looked stunning.

It was good to have those two runs down the strip at inters, i think ill do a few more trials before i go again [:$] as it was my first time down the strip.

·
Registered
764 Posts
It was 6.64 which to be honest i was pretty disapointed with. But then i dont think it was that bad as it was running a full tank of Tescos 95, my audio install in the boot with all the camping gear.  

·
Registered
343 Posts
i really really wanted to give this one to pomme as i have admired his car ever since i first saw it.

but for some reason i have never seen kiz's car before, and now that I have seen it I had to give the vote to him so sorry pomme! (i still love your car to bits though)

whoever wins this deserves it though. all 3 cars are beautiful

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.