Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to get my JOM's this weekend hopefully!

Which is the best ARB for this set up? And also which ones require adjustable drop links etc?

Fancy the R32 bar and droplinks but apparently needs some adjustment on the droplink with a spacer or something?

Any advice on what to do from experience?

Cheers, Aaron

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Damian, Only wanting to lower it to sit nicely on 225/40/18's, nothing drastic just to get a nice look no arch rubbing look..

Thinking for the lowering im doing it would be worth saving the money and getting the R32 bar?

Whats your thoughts?

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
AARON, i did reply to your pm regarding the ARB issue. (must not of got through) Mk1 Audi TT ARB worked for me. £63 from Audi.

job done!

Damian From DPM is shhhiitt hot also, used him a couple of times. Good service.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Going to get my JOM's this weekend hopefully!

Which is the best ARB for this set up? And also which ones require adjustable drop links etc?

Fancy the R32 bar and droplinks but apparently needs some adjustment on the droplink with a spacer or something?

Any advice on what to do from experience?

Cheers, Aaron
I have seen this mention on E38 I dont know what spacer to use i.e size wise. I need to do this ASAP

For the price its a bargain.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got your pm gman, audi tt is also another option but as i work for vw its easier to order up an r32 one. i think i should get one aswell as droplinks to be safe abd have it all done at the same time!

do you still need adjustable droplinks with the whiteline bar?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not really to sure,but want it on the 225/40/18's and just sitting nicely above the tyres, not covering the tyres etc.. R32 Bar, Bushes and Brackets comes to 85 all in at work.. So worth doing that I think, and order the JOM's from you?

Also where do the droplinks mount if you have JOM's on as they dont have the eylets for the bolt like the standard struts?

Aaron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts