Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i am on here from astra-sport and i am using my mate marcos account to post this (he knows [:)] ) I would like to offer an invetation for you VW lads and gals to have a joint rollin road day meet with us in the near future

one worry that we had was not enough people to get a decent price per run so i suggeted tha we invite another club to join us and seen as my mate marco (M22RCO) uses this site i thought why not you guys [^]

and by luck you have already decided to arrange one

so how about a joint one in somewhere like star performance?

if the regional organiser for scotland could please let me know if your intrested by e-mailing me on [email protected]

i personaly would like to see some of the golfs on the rollers and my gsi turbo will be going on to see if it has the 200bhp stated [8D]

hopefully speak soon, Craig

p.s i was they guy who was at the quay meet with marco

·
Registered
766 Posts
[8D][:D], yeah sounds good[8D] the more cars the better i think[8D]

have u guys started sorting it out?? when are u thinking???

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
craig here again

we are considering STAR PERFORMANCE as they seem to deal with alot of these events

i will be back soon with a price per run and hopefully a proposed date

everyone ok with star?

regard craig

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok spoke to them and they said that it would be ?25 per car if there were between 12-20 cars running

also thye suggested a date of around end of september begining of october as it is colder then

what you think?

regards craig

·
Registered
703 Posts
there is a astra-sport member round the corner from my house, a black 3dr astra with lexus lights though the inside of them is black. i think its an sxi spec.

shame the meet is soo far! it'll be interesting to see the power/torque results though.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
craig here

ask him his user name mate to see if i know him

infact tell him you spoke to CraigA16

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
there will be 10 places available for each groupe so ley me know if you can fill the 10 if not i will offer them up to the other astra guys

cheers, Craig

1 - 20 of 306 Posts