Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Was just poking my head back in to the uk-mkivs world to see how you were all doing. The high standard of cars on here still amazes me. Andy and Patch you boys have been real busy! good work.

I've still got the Golf sat on the drive, but have been driving and working on the MINI. So thought i'd post up a couple of pics to see what you guys think so far. Excuse the horrific wheel gap. The wheel gap deletion kit is in the pipelines. ;-)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers,

James

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey buddy,

Nothing too massive I've mainly been getting it all running straight and sorting out the cooling (Mini's have a [email protected]?t cooling system), new engine fan header tank and so on.

Few Alta parts, Intake, polly bushed wishbones and engine. The wheels prorace 1's (nice and light). Uprated coil, leads and plugs.

Brakes and lowering is next, then reduce supercharger pulley and map i think.

how are you doing?

James

**edit** oh and the golf hasnt been driven for about a year but still gets cleaned everytime the MINI does!

·
Chief Troll
15,990 Posts
Pulley and map... [au]

Looks great on the black wheels. My friends just bought a Cooper S, and he loves is!

Yeah I'm not too bad thanks... still got the GTI (just)

Rich

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the GTI Rich! I'll deff be going that direction once I get bored of the MINI.;-)

DSG is great too, I had it in a Touran I had for a while and really liked it.

James

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome back.

Shocked to see how big a mini really is when parked next to a mk4
hi mate,

You thought the golf was heavy....

Take a look at the tiles under the MINI then under the Golf!

[lol-lol]

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Hey James,

Good to hear from you - liking the progress on the Mini - looking meaner now, and light wheels always make a difference to any car[Y]

Always liked the sound of the Cooper S's supercharged engine - pulley and map should make it sound even better.

The golf's looking well - can't believe it's been stood around for a year!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts