Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been speaking with James from JBS Autodesigns (Chesterfield), www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk with regards to a Rolling Road day after the success of the previous one.

This will happen on Sunday 26th September for a 9am start.

You will all receive a print out from the RR showing both BHP and Torque.

There will be plenty of off road parking and staff available to answer any technical questions you may have.

A BBQ and cold drinks will also be provided.

Cost will be ?25+VAT.

Anybody interested?

Current List

GaryM

EddyH

NikB

MikeP - possibly

Sharman

MikeTDI

bjs144

bjs144 friend

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
They're gonna test disabling the haldex on mine next week. Then they will decide if the day is open to 4wd cars who are willing to have the haldex disabled.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hmmm, possibly, will have a definite answer after I come back from holiday (15th sept) - I'll have the Mk5 by then, will be interesting to see what sorta figures it gives as stock on the RR.

Mark me down as a maybe.

·
Registered
961 Posts
tempted problem is my cars not chipped any more cos of the amd muck up. who i am still waiting for a reply from!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeah i may be interested in this for a day out!!, dont think my mk4 will be up for it though as its still running a bit sick since the head replacement etc, so if ok with you lot id be up for bringing my mk2 16v golf gti which was doing 16.002 at the pod at gti fest, i may smoke you out though as the stem seals are a bit weepy!!! lol

Gaz

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
JBS confirmed today that they can RR Haldex equipped cars. However they can only provide 'at the wheels' figures for these cars due to the complexity of calculating the drivetrain loses. However this may be sorted by the date of the uk-mkivs RR day.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Yep, mine was on the RR for diagnosis of my running problem. It did it's job and the problem was found, it should be doing a full power run on Sunday at the Briskoda RR day.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Anybody else interested?

Current list, please reply if you want adding or removing from this list.

GaryM

EddyH

NikB

MikeP - possibly

Sharman

MikeTDI

bjs144

bjs144 friend

Badger5 ?

Ianhg ?

Nosferatu

Wilko

KuniD ?

MikeDav, now that JBS have successfully run EddyH's 4WD Octy on the RR are you going to attend?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts