Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this week...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

new front and rear bumpers (thanks bora tom!) new grill, hella magic rears, and debadged the golf badge... not sure if i should take the bgti badge off though? picking up a forge fmic tomorrow to finish the look! any comments? (still got to align the front bumper properly!)

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
decided what you're going to do about a front plate?

I contemplated magnetic ones (stick a load of that magnetic rubbery stuff to the back of a german plate then either more the other side of the bumper or bonding in some strips of metal) thus retaining the clean look for shows etc

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Looking good but you now have to get the side strips done and yes take the rear badges off

Yet again Tom to the rescue[Y]

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
phat [:D] smoothed bumper works best on silver mk4s IMO [y] you don't notice it so much on a darker car

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Very very nice, seriously considering my bora bumpers, that looks awesome, love the fat arse on the golf.

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
All it needs is that respray in candy pink, and some strobing pink under lighters and its done.

[:$]

OK maybe not.lol

GT 130

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you car just gets sweeter and sweeter [Y]

whats the quality of the bumpers like compared to oem
quality is ok... rear bumper fits great, im going to have to trim the plastic inner arches to make the front bumpers fit a little better... and probably another trim for the forge fmic

1 - 20 of 28 Posts