Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Rochford Tyres....

I've dont it, just bought 18in RS007's............

Nice!!

Pics will follow later tonight!

V

V

V

V

and here they are!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

as you can, they are so new, and i took the pics so soon after getting home, that they still have LOADS of tyre lubricant gunk on them...(which i hasten to add, will be removed when i wash and wax tomorrow ready for ESSEX MEET II)

I like the tyre stretch on them...real dub stylee!!

i'll get some better pics once they are cleaned up, and its light!

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Quote: posted by Essex Escy on 12/03/2005 21:29:34

we seeing you at Freeport tomoz zeke?

Fraid not. Would have been there but my one year one daughter has an inte rview for moeling agency [:D]

Defo up for it if it become regular

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Quote: posted by Martyn on 13/03/2005 11:19:50

They are the same as mattyv5's??

They are the same wheel in that they are call RS007s, but the 19" design is different to the 18". Matty has 19"s and Essex and I have the 18"s (groove on each spoke goes right to the centre). However mine are called VM DTMs and were supplied elswhere but I can only assume they are the same wheels with different names.

Clean her up Essex the pics don't do those wheels justice...and well done, nice choice if I do say so myself [:D]

·
Registered
296 Posts
those night shots make em look really wierd. Please post some daytime shots with the gunk removed then that'll do them justice i think.

I can understand your excitement though, i would have done exactly the same thing![8D]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.