Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,018 Posts
Quote: posted by Gary Cundliffe on 11/01/2005 21:26:35

<wondering if i have a problem[V]>

I'd have thought that's pretty obvious Gaz, i mean, you did wilfully and in sound mind log onto Ebay, search for 'Car-Bra', and pay someone for it!!!!

To top it off, you intend to fit it onto your car, then proceed to drive around without the aid of a disguise or heavily tinted windows...! [:p][;)]

· Registered
2,018 Posts
Quote: posted by Gary Cundliffe on 11/01/2005 21:48:59

I didnt search ebay, I found it whilst casually surfing.

If you want to 'casually surf' ebay for bra's who am i to argue! [:p]

Me and Tabs will be discussing paintwork protection whilst everyone else points at all them stonechips on SuperBora from its daily grind up the M56!!!!

There not stonechips, they are minor paintwork imperfections! lol...

As i'm working i'll probably pop up in the van to the meet, i'll show you some proper stonechips then!!
[:D]

I know someone in the trade who'll paint it up for ya mate

Smugness is not an attractive quality Mr Cundliffe! [;)]

· Registered
2,018 Posts
Quote: posted by ade3822 on 11/01/2005 22:21:58

What are the two ears for?

Do they do them for the back also, my golfs always got a dirty rear end ;-)

According to Gary, the two 'ears' on the front of the bra are designed to disrupt the airflow over the bonnet and help prevent stones from hitting further up the bonnet/windscreen areas

Personally i think they are there for the driver/passenger of the lingerie equipped car to partially hide their embarressment...! [;)][:p]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.