Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my golf in september and haven't really thought too much about it up until my Dad was telling me about how there is such a big community of VW lovers out there, more so than a lot of other car companies. hadn't really heard about this so decided to check out the net, and since introducing myself yesterday i have become sucked into the Golf world and haven't been able to get off this site since and now i have all these visions about my golf and things i can do to it and my respect has grown enormously!! Now my car has gone from my new impressive little toy to the biggest thing in my life at the moment! I've loved driving since i passed my test 2 years ago but i can tell the journey from here on shall e a good one! (once i get my idle speed sorted and fix my electric window knob which broke off the other day anyway...)

Thank you uk-mkivs! Great to be on board!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome!! Glad you have the respect for your car and fellow owners as we do!!

Its a big old world out there, and with these guys it makes it even bigger!! (That doesnt make sense does it?!!! LMAO!!!)

Iain

·
Registered
495 Posts
Teetering on the brink of the slippery slope. I remember it well.

Welcome [:D]

BTW How many times have already said to yourself 'Turbo next' ? [:D]

·
Registered
398 Posts
Welcome mate, I too got recently "sucked in" LOL, good to hear we got some more southern guys joining, quite a lot of us from the "sunny south" on here it seems, the summer meets should be a good laugh...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah never been to one b4 but gonna find out a bit more about them and possibly go if theres one local (ish!) Even tho my cars pretty much bog standard! [:(]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts