Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But get this...i actaully forgot it was my birthday, i got up, went to uni, still blissfully unaware it was my birthday, then came back at about 12 o clock, and there were loads of cards for me in the doorway...then it dawned!

22 years young, which is still depressing when you say it like that!

Oh and if your wondering why i'm still at uni at the age of 22, its because i had about 100 gap years.[:)]

·
Registered
414 Posts
Happy Birthday bud!

... but 22 has got to be a really common age to be at uni!? Me and 90% of my mates at uni are between 21 and 27. No biggie, just seemed a really weird statement!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you very much guys

i swear its good to get some happy birthdays, in whatever form. Most my friends/people i know forgot (but then so did i!!) until i told them.

Still look about 15, i swear i look exactly the same as i did then! , just a bit taller maybe. No joke. [:$]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
LOL Happy Birthday Dan...

Works both ways - you won't be old and wrinkly when the rest of us are... But then I guess you get ID'd like mad everytime you step outside huh?? [:S]

What's thep lans for tonight, anything interesting?? Or you saving it for the weekend?? [:)]

Enjoy!! [h]

C

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers mate, yeah will prob save it for the weekend, got a lot of work to do this week,.... maybe go down the local for a few, shoot some pool .

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL only kidding, i'm 21 and in 1st year of uni, those gap years can be as addicting as modding the VDub[;)]
Lol, well i enjoyed my gap years, but dont do much of the modding....last mod my car had was back in August 2005!!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Happy Birthday Dan.. from another Dan who has a birthday tomorrow (the 5th) ! Hope ya had a good day. [:D]

Seems we choose good zodiac signs and first names eh [;)]

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers Dan and happy birthday for tomorrow. [G].. [}].. [:D].....[}]...[+o(]

yeah its been quite a good day, but now, gonna go down the pub and get a bit battered...(as above!)

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Happy Birthday mate [:D] hopefully you will be at the pub by now

ps, wish I was 22 again, it seems so long ago....

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheers Pat.

Yeah was at the pub, but got bored, everyone else watching the football (watford v man) and football just bores me to tears, so came back! [Y]

Gonna go out on the lash proper on friday night! [+o(]

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Cheers Dan and happy birthday for tomorrow. [G].. [}].. [:D].....[}]...[+o(]

yeah its been quite a good day, but now, gonna go down the pub and get a bit battered...(as above!)

Cheers mate.. only a few hours left of being 27 now.. feels weird.. said to myself a few times today.. "i'm never gonna be 27 again in my life" .. Just weird.. I know it's kinda obvious but just feels a bit weird not that it's a "special" age or anything.. just yano ! [:S]

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know what you mean...gonna take me a few weeks to get used to not being 21 anymore ya know!?

Anyway have a good one.[Y]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts