Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to say goodbye to Borat [:(]

The car that has served me well over the past 2 years and evolved into one of the few Boras in the country with a full votex kit is going. It's been a pleasure modding her, taking part in meets and generally driving her around. Lately though, I feel like I've been spending more money on her than it's worth only to realise there are still better things out there.

However, I haven't left the VAG stable altogether [:D] I've bought something which suits me down to the ground and costs (ironically) less per month than Borat does now! Any guesses? (Those who know are exempt! [:p])

If anyone wants some Le Castellets (4x - need new tyres), front and rear OEM bumpers (not votex), an Alpine 6CD/MP3 player and some Eibach ARBs (rear has only done about 2k miles) then keep an eye on the classifieds!

M

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Roy, sorry about that matey, but hopefully the next owner will appreciate them!

Nik, she will be, but things can only get better!

Sem, not a diesel [;)]

Quote: posted by Chris on 21/10/2004 22:02:54

Bloody hell man...... what you like!!

Mine and Dean's talks didn't stop you after all.. sheesh! [;)]

You made your mind up yet then? [:p][;)] hehe

So, if you were talking me out of it, you won't want a ride in it then? lol

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Not a diesel!?!

It WAS a diesel on Wednesday...... gotta cheek saying make my mind up! [:p] So come on then... what did ya go for?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Blimey that was quick matey, as Chris says was a diesel earlier in the week.......sure the secret will out.

You not selling the wheels and bumpers separately then?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
[:O] A sad day. We lose another great looking, individual car from the forum.

Not another joining the S3 gang surely [?].

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Cheaper to run.... surley you're gonna double your fuel costs by going petrol now... and you do a fair few miles!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts