Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if we could arrange another Suffolk meet as I heard the last one at Long Melford was a big success. Anyone interested? I was thinking some time in Ocotber or early November.

I was thinking of one the folowing dates:

Sat 14th Oct

Sun 15th Oct

Sat 21st Oct

Sat 28th Oct

Sun 29th Oct

Sat 4th Nov

Sun 5th Nov (Fireworks night)

We can sort out a time once we've confimed a date.

What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sat 28th earliest i can do i'm afraid, though there is a cambs meet and curry night on Sat 14th Oct (to celebrate my birthday) if anyone's interested?! [:p]

·
Old School UkMkivs Member
2,166 Posts
I'm in, just let me know when. I can make most weekends.

Near enough missed the last one as all the lightweights went home when it got dark (apart from a hungry few loitering at McDonalds! [:p])

·
Registered
249 Posts
curry night on Sat 14th Oct (to celebrate my birthday) if anyone's interested?! [:p]
I think we are going to attend this one Lisa (curry night that is)[:D]
Cool!!! Will be good to see you guys there! [H]

Have pm'd Shiuming to try and sort out meeting times etc. will post up when i know! [:D]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
curry night on Sat 14th Oct (to celebrate my birthday) if anyone's interested?! [:p]
I think we are going to attend this one Lisa (curry night that is)[:D]
Cool!!! Will be good to see you guys there! [H]

Have pm'd Shiuming to try and sort out meeting times etc. will post up when i know! [:D]
Great keep us informed of when and where to meet up and we will be there

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
 surely there's more interest than this for a Suffolk meet. come on guys lets get this going.

·
Registered
440 Posts
wot does every1 else think? long melford mite not b as busy again so we can get parked up 2gether again. sat mite b a problem wiv locals.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i'll be there!!

dont mind when it is but if it's a sunday, the evening would be best for me as i go quadding every sunday during the day....[:)]

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sunday may be better and as you say may be a bit quieter than the Saturday.

If Melford again maybe arrange to meet on the green at the top of the hill (where we ended up) as there is loads of room to park up?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
glad to see so many people showing an intrest.

I've decided that the meet will be on Sunday 29th October at 3.30pm. I also thought that we should have it in Hadleigh for a change.

what does everyone think about the date, time and location?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts