Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Mate, I can tell from the tone of your post here and on Ed 38 that you're not happy - I know we haven't chatted that much with me being pretty new on here, but having seen your car am gutted for you bud - just hope whatever it is is not too bad, and things take a turn for better ASAP.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Thats a real shame mate. I've always love and watched the progress of your motor.

Still if there is a genuine reason to sell then after winning Edition 38 and getting magazine coverage then what better time. You've had max exposure and should see a fair bit of interest.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Mike, I hope everything is ok buddy. If there is anything we can do,
please let us know...im sure the guys and gals here agree with me.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I hope things are not too bad for you, and they turn around.  Your car is a stunner so should attract interest from someone wanting a ready made beauty.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I can't believe it....sounds like a sad ending to a story. I hope you'll find a suitable buyer for your lovely car. No matter what, look after yourself and keep ya chin up[Y]

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
[:O] What a surprise, hope all is okay Mike...

Must be bad if your selling her. Best of luck matey.

Gutted for yeah mate.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
If you have to sell it, how about selling it as parts, like the S3 seats and putting the standard seats back in? Just thinking you will get more for the parts instead of as a whole car?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Sorry to hear that Mike.

She's a beaut. I hope your able to get what you need for it and that it goes to a fellow enthusiast. Good luck with the sale..........

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you have to sell it, how about selling it as parts, like the S3 seats and putting the standard seats back in? Just thinking you will get more for the parts instead of as a whole car?
i hear what your saying Graham. But in all honesty, i just cant be doing with the stress and hassle right now with all swapping around etc on top of everything else. Plus a car with leather rather than cloth should fecth a few more coin. Then theres the hassle of putting the cloths back in and re-soldering the airbag plugs from the S3's.

·
Registered
965 Posts
That is a shame I think we will have to have 2 min silence as a mark of respect! [:O]

I hope all goes well for ya!

[:)]

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
sorry to hear. why you getting rid ??
I reckon thats probably a personal and sensative question after reading this thread.

Mike, hope you're OK buddy.

Remember, its just a bit of tin - other things are way more important.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts