Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aint been on in a while, had problems logging into my account for some odd reason.

anyhoo, when you want the next meet? I will make it to this one [:D]

·
Registered
124 Posts
I hope we have one soon, hopefully I'll have fitted my lowering springs(Spax -45mm) and pipercross panel filter before (I'm waiting for them to be delivered).

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i say another sunday same place? maybe down the far end of the car park though???

lets try get our biggest meet yet over easter isit???

·
Registered
573 Posts
I would be keen subject to plenty of notice so that i can get a pass from the wife [:$] let me know dates and I will let you know Availablity....
steveo

·
Registered
70 Posts
i say another sunday same place? maybe down the far end of the car park though???

lets try get our biggest meet yet over easter isit???
don't think mumbles on a bank holiday weekend would be the best place, we'd be lucky to get two cars parked next to each other!

are you thinking of going to the far end of the verdis car park? cause that section was closed off last sunday! or are you talking about a different car park?

·
Registered
7 Posts
**bec posting**

i still cant log in with my old account, hmmm

anyway verdis carpark?? lets have somewhere different for a change, mumbles road is a joke to get down. how about a biggish carpark so parking wont be such an issue??

·
Registered
20 Posts
A meet would be cool, not been to one before. Im from Swansea, have a 3 year old black Golf MkIV 1.6S 16V. Want to start some subtle mods

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
hi and welcome, i cant believe how many 1.6 cars are appearing, its great [:p]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
everyone has really gone quite now!!!!!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Let me know before you arrange it all as i'll prob be able to get a few mates to come aswell
as long as they all drive ferraris thats fine [;)]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts