Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so when are you putting up your Xmas decorations ? Ours are going up in the office today and we like tacky..I'll put up some piccies when they're done

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
If Claire got her way they would be up now...

I need to come up with some new excuses to not go and buy a tree or get the decs down from the loft...

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Ours go up at home on sunday [:'(]

Bloody hate them, bah humbug !

Thanks god I did all my prezzy buying back in October, I actualy bought my 1st back in March I think it was, plan ahead is my way.........

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Damian, that's a pathetic attempt at tacky. Here's my gaff.....

Posted Image

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
....errrr not really [+o(]!!!!!!!!!

But I will be putting up the tree and decorations tonight and can't wait. I love Christmas!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Ours will be going up next weekend because we are hosting an early Christmas Dinner for our friends... which sucks because normally the decorations dont go up until the week before Chrismas.. If I could I would be very tempted to have none at all, however my wife would never let me get away with that as she loves Christmas.. I think the best bit about Christmas is the fact that we get a week off for free [:D]

·
Registered
246 Posts
They were put up in our office this morning, far too early if you ask me but I'll do anything for an easy life so I keep my mouth shut.

As for home I haven't got a clue, I don't really pay attention, I think they normally go up a couple of weeks before christmas

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
got a bit further now..

still looks a bit bare though....
Christ.. .I could not work in that Environment.... Is the top one your desk? It looks like the Overloads Grotto! [:|][:p]

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sorry about that, Dan. My desktop had a bit of a botley and ..ah..well...nevermind.

Thats not my desk, this is. I was out yesterday and came in this morning to it:

My desk

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
sorry about that, Dan. My desktop had a bit of a botley and ..ah..well...nevermind.

Thats not my desk, this is. I was out yesterday and came in this morning to it:

My desk
lol.. aaaahh I miss working in an office with my mates ! I hope they found time to change the keyboard and mouse plugs over and to change the frequency of anything wireless ? Another classic is to change peoples desktop to the machine locked pic you get in 2000 or xp pro.. [:D]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts