Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be a dad again in April and we've just found out its going to be another girl. I'm really happy and can't wait.

The only nightmare is what to call her. It took us the whole 9 month's last time to think of a name.

Mother-in-law works in a library and she got us every name book there was to read. In the end I started watch film titles to look at names.

Anyone got any good ideas? The surname is Wilkinson........

Cheers

·
Registered
881 Posts
Congratulations!

Names.... god where do you even start!

Not exactly anything unusal but i've always liked the names emma & emily, not sure why!

·
Registered
112 Posts
congratulations mate! [:D]

I think it depends on how many syllables you've got in your surname. E.g. if you're like me and have got a single syllable surname, it rolls off the tongue better if the first name has more than one, and then avoid having the same first letter in both.

·
Registered
112 Posts
just seen that you put your surname at the end. You won't have a problem unless you fancied the name Whitney.

I always liked the name Fiona.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
congrats mate, what ablout calling her alexa wilkinson..
i was goona be called alexa if i was a girl lol but its very simlar but i dont think my parents cared about me lol
lex

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS ! Our 2nd one is due Mid May - booked the C-section yesterday[:|] Have no idea about the sex yet - will find out Mid January. Names are a nightmare, aren;t they ??

·
Registered
333 Posts
Congratulations :>

Our second is due is 6 weeks......cant wait!!!

We found out what sex our first was going to be, so this time round we've decided to leave it till the big day to find out what sex baby we are having.

My 26 moth old daughter is called Millie and her middle name is Abigail
We have already decided on a girls name........ Megan , which we both like.

We are still undecided on boys names.... misses likes oliver but i like jake and zack.

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Have no idea about the sex yet
I wouldn't worry about sex mate......you won't be getting in any for a loooooooong while!!!![:p]

Congratulations though Wilko!! Names are a nightmare, I wouldn't have a clue so I'm no help.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Congrats Wilkie.

On the same note as Markus ...how about.

Barbera Marie Wilkinson

Btw.,...if i ever create a little one...i will need help before its born otherwise it will pop out as a car

·
Registered
795 Posts
congrats mate

my favourite girls name is Chloe. My aunt had a baby girl recently and stupid me suggested Chloe for the name which they liked so should i ever have a daughter thats me stuck

Dean

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Congratulations matey..............i have a little girl myself, all the fun starts now.!!!! LOL

How about Abigail (Abby) for short........ we were going to call our daughter that but decided on Ellena at the last minute.......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts