Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote: posted by Tabs on 13/01/2005 14:22:14

Looks good Steve [^] Whats the plans this year for her then?

Where shall I start Mark ? Depending on cash flow, coilovers and either an R Line or Anni body kit are top of my wish list but the list just goes on and on. [:D]

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote: posted by zekegti on 13/01/2005 17:22:45

Any tinkering under the bonnet?

Nothing at the moment mate but I have the little Revo devil whispering in my ear [:D]

·
Registered
415 Posts
Looks really nice mate. I LOVE BBS RC'S! I think thats gonna be my next set hopefully very soon! I'm going to become a hermit!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
TBH I have seen Steves car in the flesh and this pic whilst good really doesnt do it justice IMO is one of the best modded golfs on here and is a shining example of OEM plus!

Well done Steve lets get some more of the inside and rear

·
Registered
574 Posts
Quote: posted by Cluke on 13/01/2005 16:41:35

.... my mucky car.

That is one DIRTY car! LOL

Looking very nice mate!

Quote: posted by Carlos on 13/01/2005 13:54:38

can't wait till mine is lowered....even 30mm make such a difference.

Yes it does, i can assure you there! mine is only 30mm too but the difference is amazing, and coz i have quite wide tyres i get abit of rubbing when goin round corners fast, all good fun!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote: posted by andymac on 13/01/2005 22:08:59

TBH I have seen Steves car in the flesh and this pic whilst good really doesnt do it justice IMO is one of the best modded golfs on here and is a shining example of OEM plus!

Well done Steve lets get some more of the inside and rear

Roger that Andy, on the case mate and thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
An interior shot and yes I know the instrument panel is screaming out for a pair of tacho rings, now where is Awesome's number ........

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote: posted by Virez on 14/01/2005 16:43:32

Very nice Cluke - really tidy inside & out. Maybe a set of blue trimmed anni mats would look good too?

Thanks Virez, yes I agree about the mats, I have some bog standard ones but took them out for the pic.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts