Posted Image

Posted Image

Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Thoughts....

Dribble dribble dribble.

That is totally awesome. Not withstanding the 400bhp, that thing looks so aggresive that it would bite your head off.

Nicest looking MK5 I've ever seen.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Maybe tone down the seats and forget the 400hp but.....

That is what the next Anni should look like.

When and if I upgrade to a MK5, that is certainly a look I would love to achieve.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Now that is a mkv that would tempt me from my mkiv!! That is the car that VW should have built as the R36 to replace the mkiv R32...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Nice, but.....the .:R GTI badges look a bit daft IMO.

Wheels are hmmmm.....not my cuppa.

If it did go into production, where are they thinking to mount the front number plate?

I like the front bumper but the centre vent is just too large, would look nicer if it was level with the two side vents.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
jaw drops noisly.

in fact it looks as if the beast has just seen a reflection of its self and dropped its own jaw from the front, what a stunning motor, i want i want i want, and if this is in fact a one off will someone please build a replica

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
So I guess I am the only person that thinks the front bumper has been stuck on top of the old old?  It protrudes forward to much.  The rest is nice though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
When I first looked at the first picture, it did reminded me of a early Honda Civic ;-)

Does look mean though..........

·
Registered
78 Posts
Where do I sign my life and organs away for the one and only one[:D] That looks a beast, would put my off my R32 love easily, but would love it in Diesel please [:D]

·
Registered
207 Posts
IMHO it looks bloody awful. Chavtastic no doubt to some! Max Power readers will be drooling I suppose. Its just a tuners concept car - you'll not see it go into production. The only two Golfs I can see coming will be the Edition 30 GTI and possibly a more focussed R32 variant twoard the end of the MkV life span.  

·
Registered
78 Posts
Now I am going to disagree with you its not a Chav car, its a nicely done Golf, Chav cars IMHO are that sparkly pink thing that keeps re-appearing on eBay and we all keep [+o(]ing over on here. I agree its not everyones cup of tea, some people who have seen it as my wallpaper on my PC at work have not minded it and some have been yack. One common comment seems to be the front Grill is too big for it but it doesn't bother me, its a nice motor, shame its not mine [:(]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts