Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
seems to be the trend to be very very low
thats because (IMO) it looks fantastic. If you have got air-ride you can go that low for shows etc. I dont blame um! I like them 2 mk5'ers myself, a lot.

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree Mike - the 4 x 4 stance is not good. I was looking for a modded mkv when I stumbled across them last night

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
So what have they done then? Dug out a hole in the field for their exhaust to sit in while it's that low?!

I don't like them that low either, makes them look silly, like one of those old citreons (think they were ZX's) that had half the wheel covered. Eurgh!

Obviously they will be able to adjust that, I just think it looks too low there.

Check out the top pic though!! Grandma's enjoying this stuff! Rocking grannies!! [:D]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I like them drops a lot but obviously they've only done that for show
purposes you wouldn't be able to turn the wheels on the Silver one with
that kind of drop.

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and they've got their "jumper bunnies" out - its just that due to their age, you can't see 'em through the car's windows[+o(]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Whilst I like a bit of a drop, I find myself confessing (again for godssakes) to agreeing with Graham... Those golfs remind me of those citroens... The arch eating up half the wheel (even if just for a show) does jack for me [:)]

The bora however, looks quite mint... not convinced entirely about the drop again tho!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts