Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or does everyone suffer in this way. For god's sake its only a car and there are far more important things going on in life but to me this is the only thing that matters at present.

3door, GTI diamond black, centre armrest with cd autochanger, oh and of course 18's.

Placed order 25/08/2005, been told that it will start being built on 10/10/2005 with a delivery date of around the last week in October/first week of November. Will this day ever arrive?

Don't know whether I can take many more of these endless hours sat in front of pc scouring the web for a vital piece of info that I might not have read about and not to mention the sleepless nights!!

PLEASE TELL ME I AM NOT ALONE.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Yes, indeed, it was only yesterday I was talking to my offside front wheel for an opinion on if I, too, had flipped....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Picking up car next Tuesday ............ trust me, when you've got the plate, insurance sorted and a date, it just d...r...a....g....s. Have you been through the R32 should I, shouldn't I yet?

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Irish, had you booted all the petrol through the engine, watched the light come on and thought you were saved?? Before you rolled up to that petrol station only to find the bloody thing was no longer a petrol station ?? [;)]

·
Registered
461 Posts
... See this is the benefit of knowing my car won't be ready to pick up until the 1st March [:D]

Still... [:(] [:'(] Just over 5 months to go...

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
... By which time you'll have to pay ?3/l on petrol and teh rest of us will have sold up and emigrated [;)]

Nah, I'm kiddin mate, I shouldn't wind you up... You are still officially on my "madman" list tho! [:O]

·
Registered
176 Posts
erm im already excited, and all ive done is DECIDED to get a GTI. (i think the adrenaline is still pumping from the test drive yesterday)!

·
Registered
461 Posts
... By which time you'll have to pay ?3/l on petrol and teh rest of us will have sold up and emigrated [;)]

Nah, I'm kiddin mate, I shouldn't wind you up... You are still officially on my "madman" list tho! [:O]
lol, do you mean me? Everyone at work and footie keep winding me up about the wait as well [:(] lol

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yeah Rob, was giving you some jip! [:)]
[:(] Pah... nothing can beat my 106 of love... how many GTIs can take 2 bags of compost, 2 bags of slate and several plants [:p] [:p]

(Answer: all but who would be mad enough to put them in a GTI lol)

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Man I actually started getting sh*t scared as I read that - I'm glad teh above made it into it [;)]

Quel 106 you got?

·
Registered
285 Posts
PLEASE TELL ME I AM NOT ALONE.
Believe me your not....rang the dealer to close the deal on Friday and she had gone home sick [:(]!! here's hoping shes back tomorrow.

Are you really waiting till March for yours??????? Fair play to yah - I'd not be able to handle that wait

·
Registered
461 Posts
Man I actually started getting sh*t scared as I read that - I'm glad teh above made it into it [;)]

Quel 106 you got?
[:p] PMSL

Me mum an dad 106 Independence - all 1.1 litres of it, lol.. it really is hardcore [:|] lol

When I sold my CTR for the house I knew I needed a stop gap car rather than a new one (per se) and my parents were looking to sell the 106 so I said why don't I 'lease' it off you and then you can sell it in a few years [:)] So come March 1st I can finally hand the piece of shiznit back to them [:D]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts