Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found the whole interior (used front-back recaro seats, arm rest and rear panel, safety belts) with instalation for 1,000GBP. is it a good deal? should i go for it?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Are they leather?

If they are, id buy them minus the installation cost as they are very easy to fit, as is the armrest.

cloth, then look for no more than ?450 In my opinion

·
Registered
54 Posts
have to agree if its not leather u got ripped of u can fit them your selfs its a easy job mate, honestly. takes an hour or so tops.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx for the help. no they r not leather. you see i bought the golf with no back seats as to gain from the tax (bought it as a van ) and the instalation is very difficult (i think) because they have cut the base that the back seats are placed [:(]

·
Registered
15 Posts
?1000 smackers seems ok, mint condition though... if your gonna collect them remove all the bak seats first its a mission fitting them and keeping your roof clean, but it can be done with the help of a big sheet... i collected mine from notts and i'm in london....nice

·
Registered
473 Posts
Craigv on here, got himself a good bargain down at Inters this weekend full recario interior and only paid a few hundred quid I think. ?1000 sounds way too expensive.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
carlos i bought the car with only two front seats, and now i'am looking to buy the whole recaro interior rather than buy only the back seat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts