Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time no talk - everything has changed for me :S I hope you are all well...

For those of you that know me more closely, I have changed jobs/split with my hubby of 2 years/ got my license back :)

So yeah...my reason for coming on? Mainly to say hello! and show im alive and to invite all taht know me to my 18th :)

Friday 22nd December - dont worry about accomodation if you need it - jus give me a shout :)

Talk to me on msn for more [email protected] (Even if we have never met - you can still come buy me a drink)

Take Care All Aimee xx

p.s

http://www.alpinecaraudio.co.uk

Absolutely brilliant - personal friend of mine

I strongly recommend you check them out :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
( waits for Graham to read this thread )

welcome back Aimee
Graham has a new girly and she knows about the site.. [:|] in a Homer stylee DOH!!!!

on a side note hello and welcome back, we need more women on here that is for sure.... something I cant quite work out though, did you get married at 16? [:s] thats pretty hardcore.. lol anyway its a shame you live so far away... as im always up for a good party...

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
something I cant quite work out though, did you get married at 16? [:s] thats pretty hardcore..
That's what I was thinking!!!!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
<mutter mutter>

Aimee, did we used to talk on MSN or AOL or something? I'm sure we did, and yes, shes hardcore.

Marriage at 16?! [:S]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
( waits for Graham to read this thread )

welcome back Aimee
Graham has a new girly and she knows about the site.. [:|] in a Homer stylee DOH!!!!

on a side note hello and welcome back, we need more women on here that is for sure.... something I cant quite work out though, did you get married at 16? [:s] thats pretty hardcore.. lol anyway its a shame you live so far away... as im always up for a good party...
Oh eye, shoulder to cry on, nudge nudge wink wink [:p]

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
shes hardcore.

[:|] - spits out coffee. Maybe " marriage" was a term - like when men talk about "the wife" meaning their girlfriend. Except when I say "my wife", I mean "my wife" . Oh blimey - this has gone very wrong already [:(]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
shes hardcore.

[:|] - spits out coffee. Maybe " marriage" was a term - like when men talk about "the wife" meaning their girlfriend. Except when I say "my wife", I mean "my wife" . Oh blimey - this has gone very wrong already [:(]
Damian, hmmm, I certainly wouldn't call my non wife my wife. Biatch maybe, but not wife!

Right, I have figured out that it was Aimee I used to talk to as I have pics in my recieved files on my computer. [:D]

I stand by my hardcore claim [:p] BigI, you should go to the par-teeeeee [<:eek:)]

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
shes hardcore.

Damian, hmmm, I certainly wouldn't call my non wife my wife. Biatch maybe, but not wife!

Right, I have figured out that it was Aimee I used to talk to as I have pics in my recieved files on my computer. [:D]

I stand by my hardcore claim [:p] BigI, you should go to the par-teeeeee [<:eek:)]
I would love to go to the party [<:eek:)] especially if there are hot women there [:p] ....... except i'm married aswell [:(] which is actually [:D] apart from when you think about going to a party with 18 year olds which is when its [:(] and if they are super hotties well then its more like [cry] but then I forget about that and its [H]

I like del boy's term for the wife... significant other .. lol

So remind us what she looks like then G man...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
LOL. Have a look at her avatar, should remind you what she looks like.

Take note of the finger in mouth thing [Y]
I have already took note of her avatar...especially the finger in the mouth thing [6] However the picture is small... and requires full on NHS milk bottle style glasses to see clearly... perhaps aimee will grace us with her presence soon...? We need some entertainment... !!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Welcome back girl where ya been???

Me and Katy would come but thats my works night out and I have booked my cab (katy) home for that night

I think I should now go tell her my plans for that night[:p]

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey john my love :) hope your cool :) and heeeeelloooooo graham :)

I wasn't married just living with a guy for nearly 2 years :( but hey! life goes on..

AND I AM NOT CHEEKY!! god!!!! lol

you are all welcome even if married...wide variety of people coming :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts