Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I was hoping to go, but I've been put on dayshifts all that weekend[:(] so it will depend on whether I can swap with anybody.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I'm down to go for at least one of the trade days (before all you tyre kickers arrive!), but it depends how busy I am at the office at the time....

Anyone else coming for the Autosport Engineering days (Thursday/Friday)?

·
Registered
586 Posts
How do u guys go on the Trade days? I guess you guys have the connections? I am interesting in going too. If not it'll be the weekend for me.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Quote: posted by RayBanUK on 07/01/2005 11:02:41

How do u guys go on the Trade days? I guess you guys have the connections? I am interesting in going too. If not it'll be the weekend for me.

You can book these ?30 VIP tickets (although you may be a bit late now) from Autosport directly. These guarantees special express entry to the live show area, main stands and access to many page 3 models on trade day!

I'll be there on Sunday for sure.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Quote: posted by RayBanUK on 07/01/2005 11:33:26

I thought those were for the public days only as it does say strictly trade only on Trade days.

Nah, not always it depends where you could get the tickets from. I don't think I'll bother with the live show areas, so just ?18 admission only for me.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Just ordered my tickets online for the Autosport Show for the Sunday

Got a flyer b4 Xmas for a Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on ?25 tickets

Select your ?25 seats & enter Code: HL1

·
Registered
703 Posts
Quote: posted by RayBanUK on 07/01/2005 11:02:41

Ahem, you could say that - I'm actually working on my company's stand in the Autosport Engineering area all day!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm gonna head up there late morning.....seems like the only proper thing to do!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm running the operation for lifting the cars into crazy positions

for the exhibitors starting tuesday. I'm going to see if I can blag some tickets. I've got two 25 tonne cranes in for about four days. The NEC looks massive with nothing in the halls..if any of you go look to see the damage done to the ducts in the ceiling by less carefull mobile crane company's!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
It always makes me wonder how long it takes them to set these things up

Shame the show isnt like it was back in the early 90's

1 - 20 of 29 Posts