Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I work at a company where we deal with a lighting company, I've just rang up for a quote to do my own car and been quoted a lot less than ebay/hafrauds/flebay are charging...
So if anyone does want to do a nice little cheap mod with high quality bulbs (12 month warranty)...
The reading bulbs (Smaller bulbs either side on the main interior light) - I can get these for £3.20 each as a list price
Main Center Bulb (42mm festoon) - £4.54 each
Vanity bulbs for sunvisors (39mm festoon) - £3.98 each

Obvioulsy the more I order the cheaper they get, just thought i'd see if anyone else wanted any before I place my own order [;)]

Niki x

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, that price was based on me just ordering one of each bulb [:D]
As soon as I get more than one each, it's discounting time!
Out of intrest...
You know the rear number plate is a 37mm festoon, that'll be the same as the vanity light's won't it?

Niki

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I brought them now, cost £16.36 for vanity lights, center console lights and rear number plates.

·
You ain't seen me, right?
3,778 Posts
im running blue internal leds and love em -got em off the bay,

not a good pic, but you get the idea

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
These were fitted blue ones to my car but the ones i fitted kept on interfering with my puddle lights so i removed them also my puddle light bulb are blue.

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
You ain't seen me, right?
3,778 Posts
sorry about the pic, but the damn camera would take the pic normally as it either tried to use the flash or ended up with nowt...

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
sorry about the pic, but the damn camera would take the pic normally as it either tried to use the flash or ended up with nowt...
Do you have a link to the ones you got? Easy to do??

Steve [Y]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts