Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Can anyone tell me were i can get hold of a full front faceing turbo intercooler for my mk4 20v turbo?

If any one as fitted one dose it make a difference?

(dont worry not the one in the photo thats my diesel one)

daz

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Yes ?750 is a lot, but i'd assume you'd get all the plumbing as well for that price.

But have you tried finding another from someone else?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks awesome checked it out on your web site looks ok

Ill have a look around and let you know ok

what discount if any will i get as beening a regional host for club gti nottingham and a member of club gti

regards daz

·
Registered
279 Posts
Is this Neuspeed front mount Intercooler kit the one that when fitted, hangs really low at the front of the car?

I was looking through PVW at the one fitted to the Mk4 1.8T owned by Elliot I think, I saw his intercooler kit looked very prone to being hit !

Thanks

Keith

·
Registered
279 Posts
The pipework routing looks the same as Elliots, though I think his sits lower than that! If you look through PVW, the one with the green Vento on the cover, you will see the kit on a few small pictures in there.

Thanks for the pictures.

Keith

·
Registered
7 Posts
sorry t put a downer on the big intercooler fing but u do hav do a lot of cutting around to get em in,mines got a full frontal ABT one fitted by ABT and it took a lot of cutting around.but wen you remove the centre grill in your bumper in looks mean!!!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So what you are saying that i'v got to do a lot for cuting to get a front intercooler to fit like you did with yours.

But is that the same with the nespeed one that ade at awesome as got as in the photos posted?

also what this twin cooler about and whats the price on those

Regards Daz

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
So what you are saying that i'v got to do a lot for cuting to get a front intercooler to fit like you did with yours.

But is that the same with the nespeed one that ade at awesome as got as in the photos posted?

also what this twin cooler about and whats the price on those

Regards Daz
You shouldn't need any cutting of your bumper for the Neuspeed kit as it uses a small core.

·
Registered
7 Posts
yeah the neu speed kit looks thiner then mine.i know its i bit soppy pointing this out but b carefull parking with the big intercooler on because theres no spare room behind your bumper and if u get a little knock itl knacker your rad!!not that somfing like that has happened to me lol[:#]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so tell me with 225bhp what dose the vehicle go like and what the torque fig on that?

What type of remap do jabba use only asking because once the intercool is sorted that the next step for me

daz

1 - 20 of 22 Posts