Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Thats a very tasty Golf. The black rims with the polished lips set the red off very well, especially as red isnt usually my favourite colour, especially on a mk4 Golf.

Excuse my ignorance, but if you dont mind me asking, obvioulsy the lower valance is anni, but have you removed/changed the grilles in the bumper or is it just that they cant be seen in the pics? Or are they different on the anni/turbo'd cars as I cant see any slats and it looks good.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Your car looks stunning in those pics just went and saved em all [:D] really love the trailer pic of when looking down on your anni [y]

Sat

p.s are you sure you want to sell it now ?? it looks too good lol

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Schweet

Echo the comments about selling, after all that bother of finding one in the first place, and modding those wheels...! [:p]

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the comments ppl! [:)] It was by chance that I stumbled across the trailer, decided to try some different locations in a new area - think it paid off! And yes I did consider driving part of the car onto the trailer but seeing it was unsecured I didn't want to chance it.

The lower grilles are different on Anniversary models. I very rarely use them though, as they collect too many dead flies!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Looks spot on mate, the ride height is great and the wheels look soooooo good, well worth the time and effort.

Can't help but think that a change to those rearlamps to the R/B/B/R's would do the car so much more justice?!?!?!

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Thanks for all the comments ppl! [:)] It was by chance that I stumbled across the trailer, decided to try some different locations in a new area - think it paid off! And yes I did consider driving part of the car onto the trailer but seeing it was unsecured I didn't want to chance it.

The lower grilles are different on Anniversary models. I very rarely use them though, as they collect too many dead flies!
So are these pics with or without grilles?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts