Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmmm...it does appear to be a well versed topic! people keep saying i should get one as it the sound combined with the forge 007p is amazing...I guess if a carbonio came up cheap I would get it!

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
on any turbo car they are worth it, increase air flow is the key, the jetex filters used on the leon cupra r show over a 8gs increase in airflow

·
Registered
475 Posts
Just found one in my spare room the other day that I had on my 323i coupe. Thought I'd try it on my V6 4mo to see if it would fit. 10mins later and about £20 of petrol I can confirm it's well worth putting an induction kit on a 4mo, plus it cost me nothing lol :D

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
you really dont need to spend he big bucks, i have seen and supplied alot of filters,two of the best are green and the jetex filters. both about £40

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok...So I had to fit a new headlight so that meant bumper off si decided to fit an induction kit too....well they certainly dont just "bolt on"!!! it was a freakin mission we had to remove battery and all the parts with that we had to re sit the wiring loom as it was in the way of the huge new intake pipe [Y] so all in all it took us 3 hours to dismantle my car litterally and rebuild it lol but damn!!! it was worth it the sound is incredible...I would definately recommend it to anyone!!! I will post a pic of how its fitted later

1 - 16 of 16 Posts