Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

There doesnt seem to be many induction kits for the 1.4 golf!! I cant find any. Does anyone know of any good induction kits for such a low litre golf?

·
Registered
275 Posts
where abouts are you i have one spare from my old engine if you want it(piper cross) ps. at high rev they sound the nuts on 16v 1400 engines

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im in manchester, and you? Im interested in your offer, what would you sell it for? is it in good condition?

Thanks

Ash

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Second that on the pipercross! Definately go for one of those! I've got one fitted, and along with a powerflow backbox its added 10bhp, which isnt bad at all! [Y]

Andy [:)]

·
Registered
275 Posts
manchester is a bit far away but if  you really want i can post to you just cover the delivery cost and i'll take 10 for it, its just needs a good clean and a small rubber which goes between the inlet and the filter pipe also have the filtetr oil for it aswell let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Heres a pic of Shiuming`s 1.6 fitted with a K&N typhoon...[H]

I have heard this is in person and it really does sound awesome!

video/sound clip here

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Heres a pic of Shiuming`s 1.6 fitted with a K&N typhoon...[H]

I have heard this is in person and it really does sound awesome!

Hope So! I should be fitting mine on Thursday after an arse up in the K&N parts department! I imagine it's one of those things that the sound clip doesn't do it much justice!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
manchester is a bit far away but if you really want i can post to you just cover the delivery cost and i'll take 10 for it, its just needs a good clean and a small rubber which goes between the inlet and the filter pipe also have the filtetr oil for it aswell let me know if your interested.
Ill have to take that offer!!! I can't refuse that. Shall i just PM you my address and name, and then we figure out how im going to get the money to you!! I really appreciate the fact you are helping me out!!

Cheers

Ashley

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
manchester is a bit far away but if you really want i can post to you just cover the delivery cost and i'll take 10 for it, its just needs a good clean and a small rubber which goes between the inlet and the filter pipe also have the filtetr oil for it aswell let me know if your interested.
Ill have to take that offer!!! I can't refuse that. Shall i just PM you my address and name, and then we figure out how im going to get the money to you!! I really appreciate the fact you are helping me out!!

Cheers

Ashley
I am really gutted!!!!

that was the sound of a K&N TYPHOON kit on a 1.4 [:|]

i have just spent over 200 quid on a K&N TYPHOON kit for my V6 and it sounds nothing compared to that!!!!

for a 1.4 it sounds like a bloody V8 [:$] sort off a rough running V8

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Shuiming paid *ahem* ?255 *ahem* for his, I just got the same one for ?234. A lot of money but I think it's worth it, sounds great in my opinion and performance wise it's all you can really do to the 1.6's.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sounds nice, but I think I prefer the sound of my K&N 57i, it somehow sounds even meatier, but maybe thats the difference between being there and a recording. Might try and get a soundclip up here when I can figure out how to record a decent engine noise!

·
Registered
275 Posts

Cheers

Ashley
ok then do you do pay pal if so i'll it to ya asap (thursday) e mail me details mate.. [email protected] delivery address etc then i'll sent it then let you know the delivery costs ok

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Cheers

Ashley
ok then do you do pay pal if so i'll it to ya asap (thursday) e mail me details mate.. [email protected] delivery address etc then i'll sent it then let you know the delivery costs ok
I have sent you an email with my details, Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts