Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Its about what YOU like on here....not what people with too much money and not enough sense think....

Dont follow the crowd, its a good thing to do.

And those wheels look awesome on that golf!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Its about what YOU like on here....not what people with too much money and not enough sense think....

Dont follow the crowd, its a good thing to do.

And those wheels look awesome on that golf!
Second that, i could only dream bout spending the money some people do on the cars. Av bought a house and am on a real tight bugdet av got to save every little penny if a want something for my car something have to sacrifice other things to keep the car runnig. dont blame people who spend lots of money on there cars i would do exactly the same given the oppertunity [blah]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I remember buying golf magazine 15 years ago and swooning over Mk1's with Azev a's. I guess its a throwback to them days

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
my car....

Posted Image

your not alone..... although I do like BBs wheels, some of them, CH's and RS's the rest i dont like, LM's are so played out its not even funny.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I'm the same as Ianm. I love the old school bbs, the new ones don't do it for mr though. As for azev a's I had a set on my mk3 tdi, I wish I could find a set for my mk4!

·
Pauper with big ideas
2,041 Posts
Like Engimaneer and the others said mate, its your car, do with it what you want.

If you like Borbets, buy Borbets. If Azev wheels float your boat, get them. If Calibre or HRE wheels turn you on... well, you get the point.

You can't control who likes your car and who doesn't, what other people think or why, its your car, the only person who needs to be happy with it is you.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
i hate bbs wheels also
but you build a car how you like it and not what every body else likes
lol, say that over on Wheel whores.com they wont even speak to me on there coz i aint got some rare expensive wheel! oh but.... i have got a set of 1 off custom rims that NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO one in the world has!! how is that not a worthy of being a wheel whore, is it because i done them myself and didnt re-morgage the house for them??? wheel whore that beyatches! do what you want mate not what forums force you into doing or what they thinks best... after all, its just the internet made up of alot of real and fake people. most are there to help, tho some are there to mug you off.

i love 5 spokes if im honest, and if was offered a nice enough set for swaps for my custom QS`s i wouldnt think twice!

each to there own mate.... fk scene!

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
im not a big fan of most bbs wheels, ive seen them too much, i think 2011 will see people drifting away from bbs and being a bit more individual.

but my next set of wheels will be these:

Posted Image

BBS CH-5

·
Registered
539 Posts
I had a set of Team Dynamics Mirage on mine and swapped for some BBS LM reps as one was bucked beyond repair. I wanted the Azev A's at the time but coudnt afford them. Really regret it now!

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
whats wrong with the monty 2's? lol

i would like a set of anni alloys but its the cash to buy them, everything on my car has been done by myself from painting to cambelt. my car owes me £1200 including the value of my old car.

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
im not a big fan of most bbs wheels, ive seen them too much, i think 2011 will see people drifting away from bbs and being a bit more individual.

but my next set of wheels will be these:

BBS CH-5
[In-love]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts