Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gave the motor a good shine up today. Saving for various other stuff so a good clean is all i can afford lately haha. The only mod i have done recently is a 20gb Phatnoise which is superb. I really want some spacers next time i have the cash spare. The exterior will not be changing unless its anni/r32 mirrors and maybe removing the spoiler.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hopefully next time you see it, it will have Brembo's and a fmic [!]

For those of you who have seen my pics a million times before have a look at the scenery then lol.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha indeed Liq, took pics of my red golf in the same places. Second one down is my new computer background [:)]

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks good dude - and good effort on the scenary !!

How about some rear (very light) tints? could make it look even meaner (gggr) imo

and I think an R32 spoiler would suite more [:D]

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If i got tints they'd have to be a very light smoke. I'd like to get some though [:)]

An R32 spoiler would be cool but i fancy not having one at all. Think the smoother look on the hatch would look the dogs with big split rims with dark painted centres!

·
Registered
161 Posts
[^]

Nice pics, like the 1st pic the best

I wanted black alloys but they wouldn't go with the colour of my car. On your car they look spot on [^]

Like what you have done with front grill

Are the rear lights standard also the side repeaters

Ever thought about getting smoked rear lights and repeaters. I am not suggesting that you do this , just wondering what your thoughts are

just my opinion[:)]

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote: posted by doosam on 19/03/2005 20:34:28

[^]

Nice pics, like the 1st pic the best

I wanted black alloys but they wouldn't go with the colour of my car. On your car they look spot on [^]

Like what you have done with front grill

Are the rear lights standard also the side repeaters

Ever thought about getting smoked rear lights and repeaters. I am not suggesting that you do this , just wondering what your thoughts are

just my opinion[:)]

You think like me [^]

If i didn't have OEM xenons then i would have probably got smoked lights all round by now.

·
Registered
109 Posts
love that the black on black looks so good...........

whats that on the top of the front bumper just under the grill to cover the badge hole????

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
whats that on the top of the front bumper just under the grill to cover the badge hole????

Its a 3 slat grille the same as mine which saves a load of wonga getting the bumper filled.

Posted Image

·
Registered
161 Posts
Would agree with Clipse

A light tint would finish it off nicely (IMO)

but its upto you

if you look at my sig pic , thats a 50% tint . Looks very light as the backdrop is snow

·
Registered
109 Posts
Quote: posted by thechief on 20/03/2005 11:57:20

Would you guys keep a fmic silver (polished) or get it anodized black on my car?

its hard to see the fmic in the pic but i would keep it polished it always looks nice

1 - 20 of 28 Posts