Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im off tomoz for 2 weeks in tunisia(skanes) never been abroard before and noteven been on a plane...so all a new thing to me and cant wait.

anyone been before? whats it like good and bad things? come on tell me the truth.

so ill be gone tomoz and back posting in afortnight and then be at the next meet...laterz guys...

gray

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Have a great holiday matey[:D] You'll love going abroard; and the first time i went on a plane was fantastic. The acceleration of those things on takeoff is something else![:O]

See you at the next meet chap[Y]

P.S Bring me a bottle of mattaxa back[Y][;)]

GOOF

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers dude..ok ill have alook for of that stuff for ya [;)] lol

and remind me about the next meet im still pissssed i missed the last one [:(]

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
No probs dude[;)] Will keep PM'ing you till you turn up! lol![:p]

Missed your car at the last one(love them wheels) Wasnt quite the same leaving the meet with my hearing still intact.[:p]

GOOF

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol... ill soon change that again then [;)]

yeh deffo remind me. ill even give the car a clean this time. i was ashamed how dirty it was at the1st meet.....

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Octobers meet should be a good one.We'll meet up at Himley but go somewhere else for a drink(soft drink[:(]) then a bit of a cruise and then a photoshoot at Baggeridge park or wolves. Hoping to see about ten cars this time.

BE THERE! lol

GOOF

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Havee a F.AB time mate, you best not miss the meet.

Bring back lotsa **** and Absinthe but any alcohol will do.

I need to get a holiday sorted , don t think ill fly though i like boats [:D]

Hi Goof [H]

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweet i really hope the weather will be nice so the cars dont get dirty and we can chill out side to get some nice pics....wats bagger bridge park goof?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
You could say baggeridge country park is full of happy campers

it scares me because one of my old french teachers got locked away for fiddling witha kid up there...(shivers.)

Its a nice place though and its more out of the way from OAP`S

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
How you doin Troll? Any better?

Lots of ****...yeah.yeah...lots of ****.

............Oh yeah...did i mention.........BRING BACK LOTS OF ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL![:p]

GOOF

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Yeah im all fixed cheers, had to have an afternoon off work , i couldnt keep balanced...due to the illness. Passed it on to a workmate and my boss has it now [:p]

If either of you want to try and post that himley meet on the event map feel free. Ive tried but it wont appear!

Bloody Computers.

Who you flying with Gray?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IM BAAACCCKKK

what a MAD and SCREWED up country lol.. is a great expieriance and really enjoyed it oh and also got a nice golden tan lol.

ill put more about it and maybe some pics up later....

HELLO ENGLAND

1 - 19 of 19 Posts