Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right, finally have funds available to go ihi! apart from jbs and jabba, are there any other places to sepak to? ideally in south west. but dont mind traveling. needs to be done asap, before missus gets her claws into my savings! [:|]

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have been in touch with bill (badger 5) already. would be more than happy for him to do it, has allways been helpfull, friendly and 15mins away!  just tring to find out who else can do it, saved long and hard to get the money for it and now i've got it, cant wait, emaild jabba tonight, jsb a week ago (no reply yet) and tsr tonight also!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Glad to hear you've got the funds now lad, but yeah, get it done before the other half does away with it on numerous shopping trips!! [:D]

Keep us updated wont you? [;)]

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
3-4k i think. i've got 4k, but can get hands on more just in case! [:p]
What have you got already?

FMIC, LSD, Clutch?
Should manage ok without those to begin with. FMIC should be first on the shopping list though.

3.5k will definately get the parts, fitting and mapping, maybe even 3k.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
am geting price today (tues) for turbo conversion, and a fmic, (same as what gary m's running). once thats done i wana get car in back home and in the garage. once i've got more cash, wil be getting diffs and uprated clutch in jan/feb time.

should i have evan more cash then i might go back, uprate engine internals and go 350bhp [*]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts