Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
i cant say i do much most days - its just more relaxed than usual - im here til 530 - wasnt worth booking it off - so i had tuesday off this week instead

after 3 there is no management in so as long as we make it look like we have done work its all good [:p]

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I work shifts, so i will be starting work at 2pm AND i have got to go in Saturday afternoon to make up for having Christmas day off!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAA---HUMBUG[8o|]

GOOF

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
As we are a software help desk we will have to answer the phones and resolve clients issues, but we are going to do as little as possible.

Closing at 1PM though.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Doing a bit of prep work for the yearly backups, firing off a few emails and listening to my ipod. Then i'll go for a walk with my new 30D and take a few wintery photos around the forests on the back.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I plan on staying hee until about 12/12.30 and then I will be off! So far today I have eaten a bacon sandwich and surfed t'internet!

Not back in until the 12th January after today too (I have lots of holiday left to use up before the end of January)! [;)]

·
Registered
703 Posts
I have done nothing since I got here at 8.30... apart from chat, email a few folk and eat chocolate hobnobs [:D]

Drinking starts at 12.30 [D] [D] (all free, so very dangerous)

Have a good one guys [:D]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I have an excel sheet open & some other stuff, just incase the gaffa comes in, other than that its forums & emails today....

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have done nothing since I got here at 8.30... apart from chat, email a few folk and eat chocolate hobnobs [:D]

Drinking starts at 12.30 [D] [D] (all free, so very dangerous)

Have a good one guys [:D]
snap

Whenevr we have a free bar - which is most weeks - its like a devil on each shoulder. The answer is yes every time. I often ask one of the devils (when I'm passed out on the step of the police station) where the angel went.......to date i have had no response other than "Chin another mojito ya big gay"

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Just four spread sheets 2 software apps a web based warehouse system and this should be done soon, just waiting for someones else to finish in one of the systems so I can go in.

Happy Xmas

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Flex - if you are going to post that picture - you should at least look at your signature text first.  You are giving me the wrong idea.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Yawn <Rubs Eyes> I was watching Family guy and must have dozed off.Gonna pop to Mcdonalds quickly and come back for another kip.[;)]
The annoying thing is that i could have stayed at home in my warm bed rather than braving the fog and cold.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
We`ve been flat out all Decemeber, and are fully booked til the end of February!! Who`d think people would spend money repairing their cars this time of year?

Just broke up for christmas at 2pm today but we`ve still got lots of major jobs overhanging.

We usually use the xmas quietness to tidy up the garage , paint the floor and smarten things up. Not this year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts