Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking either bbs anni wheels! (if not too expensive) r32 wheels or i been looking at some black alloys with chrome outline!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much are the anni ones with tyres all total price???

?700 for the genuine r32 isnt it???

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i was thinking that! also they have same styling as the bbs rc's! thing is i cant find them anywhere!!!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
I reckon the R32 rims would complement your car more... or even a set of RS4's... i know they've been done to death but they still look good on mkiv's

Sat [y]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
About 600 for the alloys.. and how ever much you want to spend on tyres.. part worns/new totally up to you..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yea mate they look sweet

Im geting my MVK starfish re-cond to a polished outer and black internals and vw center caps these wheels do look awsome on most cars i remember the fuchs i had on my 944 they look the nuts.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
hmm i still like the asa ar1's thou! i really would love them! ?799 fitted including tyres!
What tyres do you get with that? Try to make sure they're decent ones, many wheel packages throw in cheap tyres to get the cost down but it's really worth going for a well known brand tyre.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im still swaying to the asa's! dont get me wrong i love the r32 rims but i think the black will look better!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I think the black for your car, too, but I'd just thought I'd slip the R32's in, because it sounded like you'd ruled them out becuase you thought they'd cost you a grand. [;)]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts