Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......after taking a photo of your car there.I'll kick it all off with this photo of mine taken last night,you've just gotta guess where it is.

Posted Image

(And yes I know the rear 1/4 panel is darker than the rest of the car,it was like this when I got it,respray coming soon).

·
Registered
213 Posts
Id guess something random like the white cliffs of Dover, but since I cant see them its a bit of a shot in the dark! Plus how are people from other areas in the country meant to know that was the Sussex Downs :p lol Places like Buckingham Palace fair enough!

Andy

·
Super Moderator
50,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First one:
Devils **** with Truly hill in the background! [:D]
Well done errmmmm..... Paul in Brighton not that difficult when you only live a couple of miles away.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Try this then, true no car, but alas I was out on my bike so kinda of a mode of transport!!

Posted Image
Must admit i dont know that one. Looks like the other side of Cornwall from me, ie, Falmouth, Coverack side maybe, not familiar with that area at all.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Close!! It's Mullion Cove... As seen from the north on the South Western Coastal Path. Its about 5 or 6 miles north of the Lizard just down from Helston...

Where are those mountains?! Looks like wales maybe?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts