Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it's loads better than the current design, much more aggressive but still like it could come like that from the factory.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Love it [Y], vast improvement over the factory design and actually makes it look enough different to the GTI to be worth the extra cash. Does away with the bling front grill too.

~ Maxie

·
Registered
670 Posts
That is soooooo nice [6]

Its hit the nail on the head! "I am big, carbon coloured, I look lighter, faster, meaner and different - hence why I have THE .:R badge!"

IMO you want that badge you gotta earn it and fit the part, a racing presence; not "I have nicer seats but a **** chrome grill and not much else" a la current MkV R32

·
Registered
602 Posts
If you see a front end like that in your rear view your going to get out of the way

or make a mess of the clean underwear your ma makes you wear in case you get in an accident.

·
Registered
566 Posts
If you see a front end like that in your rear view your going to get out of the way
Exactly my thoughts too [:)] A pair of driving lights embedded on each of the far side grille intakes would be nice.

~ Maxie

·
Registered
837 Posts
Was looking at the article on Vortex earlier today. Think that the Bora, Passat and Toureg .:R-GT cars all look fantastic. They look like some effort was actually made in the design. Properly aggressive as an .:R should be.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts