Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image

Meet for all VAG cars, bring your own wooly hat and flask, lol.

8pm till we freeze our um.... ears.... off.....

PM me for more information/directions

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I came home from midland VW M6toll, M62 way and its over an hour and a half so might be a little far for you, but of course your more than welcome to come, I am coming to midland on the 6th so will c how long it takes me to get there if u like and let you know?

Merry Christmas everybody.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
yeh bit far for a meet...shame..

let me know when your down here we can meet up and go get a hot choccolate/coffee from maccys ;)

i live 2 miles from midlandVW

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool ok mate, will be getting to midland between 9 and 10 on saturday 6th jan, bora tee dee eye is coming as well.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
sound mate. remind me before and ill pm you my number you can txt me and ill meet ya show ya to maccys not to far away. what you having done anyway?

gray

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will do mate, Having Jamex coilovers fitted and possibly a rear arb if I have the cash. [:D]

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I'll see how it goes that weekend but I'll try to make this meet as it's only a punt up the M62 for me [y]

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
haha come on then. didnt think it would go this far but we can meet at maccys by halfords on the a5 ill meet a few at midland vw and show ya the way. then get a coffee/hot chocolate to warm up wile we finf vwtams car and laugh how dirty it is ;) hehe only kidding mate

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
haha come on then. didnt think it would go this far but we can meet at maccys by halfords on the a5 ill meet a few at midland vw and show ya the way. then get a coffee/hot chocolate to warm up wile we finf vwtams car and laugh how dirty it is ;) hehe only kidding mate
lo just washed her but no doubt be filthy by the time of the meet,

1 - 20 of 86 Posts