Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...............we have enough incensed members on here to overthrow the government and take the country by force and once again instill comman sense and a sense of self worth into a country greatly needing it.

Day after day i find myself getting wound up by reading posts on here about spead limits coming down, NHS waasting money, more and more imigrants bleeding us dry, dole scroungers, junkies getting compo for having to go cold turkey in jail, us getting all the daft laws from Europe but none of the benefits.

Just looking at the first page of the active topics right now there are at least 5 examples of the honest hard working citzens of this country getting f%$?*d over by Tony Bliar and his worthless bunch of micreants.

So could we do it???

Phew had to get that off my chest before i went mad and started to kill innocents in my office.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
15697 members x ?5000= 78,485,000 = 1 sweet island.

Make cheques payable to Fivedollarbob69 & mmuuzzyy's UK-mkivs desert island paradise fund[:p]

Phil as long as you have a Vee Dub or a uk-mivs window sticker you'll be fine, we'll be like a modern day masons [;)]

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I think we are going to need the help of the Queen! You'd need her to get the armed forces on side as they hate the current government (and that includes all parties) and then get her to dissolve Parliment.

Now this might just work as the Queen is German, so is probably a closet VAG fan! [Y]

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right thats it, after another post from mmuuzzy informing me i work half the year for his Tonyiness i've had enough, im now serious about this.

Chris any ideas how i can get an audience with the queen without working towards a Knighthood.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I've done some research... I have found a supplier who is prepared to supply us with as many of those little paper things that explode when they hit the ground as we could possibly need! These should prove to be very useful when we go in to overthrow the government!

By the way... that rabit looks a bit handy, is it well trained... I'm thinking of some kind of covert 'spooks style' opperation involving the well hard rabbit might be in order!!

Play to your strengths.... thats what I say!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Right thats it, after another post from mmuuzzy informing me i work half the year for his Tonyiness i've had enough, im now serious about this.

Chris any ideas how i can get an audience with the queen without working towards a Knighthood.
Now we could either send here a flyer!, or have a meet on that lovely wide pavement outside Buckingham Palace [:D] Think of the lovely photo opportunities!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
By the way... that rabit looks a bit handy, is it well trained... I'm thinking of some kind of covert 'spooks style' opperation involving the well hard rabbit might be in order!!
I dunno how hard he is but i reckon he could do some damage if he landed on your foot ad he has been known to devoure vegitable patchs like a plaugue of locusts.

Right then whoose going to co-ordinate the uk-mivs buckingham palace revolutionary soliders meet?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
If we do over throw the government then I nominate myself for Prime Minister or President or War Lord... in fact Im pretty much happy with any title of authority.... I will rule with an iron (but fair) fist.... [:D]

Common sense will prevail over all policies and we will kick the rest of the world into touch..!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If we do over throw the government then I nominate myself for Prime Minister or President or War Lord... in fact Im pretty much happy with any title of authority.... I will rule with an iron (but fair) fist.... [:D]

Common sense will prevail over all policies and we will kick the rest of the world into touch..!
Hell I had either you Bazking or Walrus down as The Emporer of the once again Great Britain so why not.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.