Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Not really my cup of tea, but for ?155k do you get the 3 lovely ladies with it [:D]
They are rougher than the finish on those sills...all yours mate, each to their own!
Advert seems a bit odd, no details on tech specs etc and just library photos? For a 6 figure car?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Why would he put a photo of the car being caught by the speed camera?? ( pic 4)
hahaha

i didnt notice untill you pointed it out

but suspect that advert me thninks hmmmmmmm [*-)]

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have to agree, for such a seemingly top "?2 million pound car" (see the magazine pic) its a bizarre way to sell it and the advert is cheesy at best, and very poor at worst

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Not really my cup of tea, but for ?155k do you get the 3 lovely ladies with it [:D]
They are rougher than the finish on those sills...all yours mate, each to their own!
After a few Sambucas and Jack Daniels they'd look better than Holloyoaks babes calander [;)]

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Hmm...Fast motor, but looks a bit too "halfords" to me. The kit looks like it was bought off ebay [;)]

·
Super Moderator
50,238 Posts
I wouldn't touch any TVR with a bargepole,they are without doubt the worst made cars I've ever worked on.An ex boss of mine bought a brand new Chimera,and the TVR salesman told him to take out the most comprehensive breakdown cover available as it wasn't a case of if it breaks down,but when.

Chris.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Hmmm wasnt convinced by this when it was developed and still think it's a case of style over substance. Totally undrivable, so I've read, so is there any real point to it other than straight line speed? Great looker and you have to hand it to Wheeler to have the balls to make a V12 fit into a tissue box but as a car it has no vaule. As a piece of history it's worth every bit as much as an Enzo, XRJ9 etc

1 - 18 of 18 Posts