Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only two pics, my camera broke so had to use my phone. So close to finnishing my car now and i love it, big thanks to Tabs. Went over to his this afternoon to pick up these little buggers. Must say i was a bit worried about how they would look, but im convinced they have made the car. I know some people don't like the look of 17's, but this is my car and i love it! Soooo excited about E38 now..roll on sunday......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
They look PHAT mate... i just seen your pic in the uk-mkivs golf's and thought hmmm when did he get those wheels lol...

Sat [y]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Just curious as to what profile the tyres are running? 40's? as the car looks decked on those 17's for some reason...

Sat [y]

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments, just added some newer pics. Its a shame i wont have the back end done for e38 but good things come to those who wait an all!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have FK highsperts and they are wound right down on the back, but will be going a tiny bit lower soon. Thanks again for the comments[Y]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Is the car still driveable that low?? as i know with sonnys car when it was decked on his tt comps were a tad bit too low as on a slightly wavy road it would scrub at 35+mph..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
That is #absolutely# stunning! Mate top job and cant wait to see that in the flesh (or metal [;)] .....groan....) at one of the shows [:D]

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is the car still driveable that low?? as i know with sonnys car when it was decked on his tt comps were a tad bit too low as on a slightly wavy road it would scrub at 35+mph..

Sat [y]
Haha yeh its driveable! i dont drive fast unless its straight and flat so its ok. I dont use it every day as i have a toyota hilux for work, so thats the run about.

The front splitter is just under 2 inch off the road so theres still room.

·
Registered
742 Posts
looking class mate with some induvidual mods looking forward to seeing it at weekend fella!

2" off the floor crazy!

·
No more Mods....Yeah right !
1,444 Posts
That looks reeeal good !

Like the bonnet extension and the wheels really suit the car ---- whats in store for the back end ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts