Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope, all of them were taken in London except the middle (3rd), that was at Slough Tesco near the train station side.

It's been a weird day [:|]

EDIT: I went to uni' in Manchester but that was 10 years ago...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Any excuse to post a few gratuitious piccies eh Shiu? [;)]

Lovely pics, and make a nice change from long twisty roads and greenery in the country side, very urban. Where abouts in london you from? I used to live in Lewisham up until last year.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nice pics, for some reason i never get bored of looking at your car [y]

Ive been to a diner like that one in the last picture. OK Diner it was called, had a smashing hot dog and milkshake

·
Registered
857 Posts

Ive been to a diner like that one in the last picture. OK Diner it was called, had a smashing hot dog and milkshake
Is that the one on the A5? Been burnt down now, gutted cus it was a nice place, hope it opens again soon

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

OK DINER's make "THE BEST" Milkshakes

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
First two look like Brent Park near Neasden, just off the A406

Last one is near the BP garage near the Perivale junction of the A40

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks peeps. Well done Mister_E. Very close. Number 1 and 4 is Oriental City (formerly Yaohan Plaza but this is going back many moons) and number 2 is top of Brent Cross Ikea on the A406.

I reckon we should have a London mini meet at that American diner place, perhaps in the new year? Plenty of parking inside.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts